I bought a house with a pool because my 3 years old daughter loves swimming. Never owned a house never owned a pool before. I was more like I pay HOA let managment take care of everything kinda guy but I guess I have to change now. My sparkling pool became green swamp because we moved in late due to some issues with a contrator. So the pool was ababdoned for about 3 weeks with solar cover up. So I hired a pool guu to shock the pool.
So far water got cleared but green stain is all over the plaster bottom and would not come off.
My pool guy is recommending copper, said something like I have some plaster damage but algae is gone copper will oxidoze it. Whatever that means I am trying to avoid using colpper. I am dying to know what that green stain is and how to get rid of it.
anyway, I will be posting a lot of questions since I don't have a slightlest clue on how to maintain the pool.
thank you very much in advance.