TFP Poll Limitation

H2O_Keeper

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 8, 2008
SW Indiana
Was trying to setup a simple poll so users could select their state and what month they open their pool. I seen it was limited to 10 entries so I would have to do it by region but I could not find a way to have it do two comlums (location and month).

Is there a way this could be done by admins or some other trick? I think the data could be handy for others.

Instead of a poll why not ask them to post what state and what month. You will have to compile the data but that should not be too hard.

Also, I see a flaw with your poll. What state really does not matter for several states but what PART of the state. Take Florida for an example. In N. FL people without heaters don't use their pools in the winter months while those that do might, yet we really do not close pools here! (Same thing applies elsewhere. If you do not have a heater you really need to wait for the water to warm up enough while if the pool is heated the swim season is longer.) Those in S. Florida use their pools close to year 'round.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.