Aquabot Power Supply Issue

Aug 14, 2015
White Lake, MI
Hello everyone,

I have been a pool owner for three days and I am already messing stuff up, and am hoping somebody could help me out.

I turned on my Aquabot Turbo this morning and after an hour, I noticed that the bot had stopped moving - he had the power supply chord tangled in his scrubber. I checked the chord and everything was fine, however the light on the power supply will not turn on. I checked the fuse and that was fine, and I also noticed that the "continuous run" like is on. Is there any way to fix this and get my bot running?

Thank you!

I think there is something about this in the owners manual that is on the aquabot web page, you may want to download a PDF of it (I know it is better than the manual that came in the box for my aquabot turbo T) I just can't recall exactly what it says about the light being on.

Sounds like the drive motor may have burned out - I had similar issue couple of years ago, when it happened to me, and I was convinced that it was the power supply. Ended up being the motor. Based on what you are describing - the cable being stuck in the brushes, it does seem more likely than not that it is what happened to you. There is a website, Aquabot Troubleshooting that will walk you through how to check the motor vs the power supply.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.