Inground Vinyl PB around Dallas

Aug 14, 2015
Coppell, TX
Anyone in the Dallas area know of a PB that will work on Inground Vinyl installs? Or at least someone who can do the dig for me?

I have looked all over and it seems that the Inground Vinyl pool market doesn't exist around here. I've found PBs that do gunite builds and vinyl liner replacements, but not vinyl builds. We were considering having a PB do the install from dig to fill, but it seems that's not an option.

It looks like I'll be doing the whole deal DIY but I don't want to do the dig. A big concern I have is that just using a pool excavator who doesn't have experience with vinyl (hoppers) would over dig.

TIA

Hello Roadtrip, and Welcome to TFP :wave:

I noticed you have two or three threads asking about your new pool. Go ahead and ask all your questions on the same thread, as it will allow others to help with all your questions.

Maybe one of the Mods will combine them for you and we can answer multiple questions at once.

Hope that helps and again Welcome. Ask away ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.