Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Inground Vinyl PB around Dallas

1. Back To Top    #1

Coppell, TX

Inground Vinyl PB around Dallas

Anyone in the Dallas area know of a PB that will work on Inground Vinyl installs? Or at least someone who can do the dig for me?

I have looked all over and it seems that the Inground Vinyl pool market doesn't exist around here. I've found PBs that do gunite builds and vinyl liner replacements, but not vinyl builds. We were considering having a PB do the install from dig to fill, but it seems that's not an option.

It looks like I'll be doing the whole deal DIY but I don't want to do the dig. A big concern I have is that just using a pool excavator who doesn't have experience with vinyl (hoppers) would over dig.

Under construction - Inground Vinyl Lagoon 18x36x28; 3ft-8ft depth; 107' perimeter; 24K gal; waterfall; Pebble bond finish perimeter decking

2. Back To Top    #2
    East of Royals country western MO

Re: Inground Vinyl PB around Dallas

Hello Roadtrip, and Welcome to TFP

I noticed you have two or three threads asking about your new pool. Go ahead and ask all your questions on the same thread, as it will allow others to help with all your questions.

Maybe one of the Mods will combine them for you and we can answer multiple questions at once.

Hope that helps and again Welcome. Ask away
    Si -central Mo. 32' x 16' -- 3'4" to 6' deep Vinyl liner - 16,500 Gals : Triton II filter -Duraglass 2 hp pump - 1 speed : SI-30 salt generator
    TF-100 with speedstir

3. Back To Top    #3
    Waxahachie, TX (south of Dallas)

Re: Inground Vinyl PB around Dallas

Hi RoadRrip. I sent you a PM.
    28,000 gallon freeform, Stonescapes Tropics Blue Minipebble with abalone, 3.5' to 8.5' depth. 2 skimmers, 5 returns, dedicated vacuum port, Dolphin Z5 robot. All Pentair equip: EasyTouch 8, IC60 SWG, VS pump, 520 Cartridge Filter, 3 Intellibrites, 2 Color Cascade Bubblers. TurboTwister Slide and 8' Salt System Jump Board. TF-100. My Jan-Mar 2016 build:
    Waxahachie, TX Owner Build - A race to beat the baby!!