I've been a big fan of this site ever since we got our first AG pool. With our IG we have now, I have a question about my CYA level. I have it at 50 now and am wondering if that will be enough to protect my FC. My pool has no shade whatsoever and gets full sun for a majority of the day. I live in the high desert and temps have been over 100 for the last week with the same coming for the near future. Should I be shooting for maybe 60 with my CYA? My FC is sitting at 7 right now (everything tested with TF-100 kit). Should I wait and test it again later to see what my loss is? Thanks for the help that I know is coming with this.