Robot for floor only? (slippery fiberglass)

I need to get something for my pool that was just refinished with fiberglass. The surface is very very smooth which is nice because of chemical usage, and algae brushes off effortlessly. But, I'm worried that a cleaner won't be able to crawl up the walls, and also there's never anything on the walls anyways so it seems pointless. The pool is covered when it's not being uses but some stuff still gets in there.

I was looking at this guy: Amazon.com : Dolphin Primal X3 Robotic Cleaner Similar to DX3 M3 Nautilus : Patio, Lawn Garden

I didn't follow your link but I followed your logic. Having a robot that climbs the walls of a FBG or Vinyl pool is not very helpful. The Walls usually don't get very dirty and are easily brushed (gunite is a different story)

That said, robots use VERY little friction to climb the walls....suction holds them on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.