Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Diagrams

1. Back To Top    #1

Diagrams

Okay, complete newbie here in the process of installing our new IGP. It is time to start on plumbing and electrical. Does anyone have some "best practice" advice or better yet diagrams (I'm visual) to make sure we are in the right track? I have to say... The manuals that come with the pool kit and equipment are useless. Thank goodness for the Internet.
    16x32 IG/vinyl liner steel wall, 1.5hp Hayward SuperPump VS, Hayward swimclear 325, 1 Hayward Colorlogic 4.0, automatic chlorinator.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Diagrams

Study NEC 680. It will have all of the info you will need for the electrical.
    Unknown make 18' above ground (bought used in 1999) Sparco sand filter. Hayward 100,000 BTu heater. 2 speed pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Okay, thank you.
    16x32 IG/vinyl liner steel wall, 1.5hp Hayward SuperPump VS, Hayward swimclear 325, 1 Hayward Colorlogic 4.0, automatic chlorinator.

4. Back To Top    #4

I spent time creating a schematic for the plumbing and then mocked up things in Sketch-Up:

pool plumbing.jpg

pool-equipment1.jpg

Are these helpful?
    ----Chris----
    25k IG/Spa Figure 8, 18x36, Pebble Sheen Blue Granite, Sta-Rite S8M150 Cartridge Filter, Pentair 460805 400k BTU Heater & 011018 IntelliFlo VarSpd
    Liquidator, Fafco Solar Heat, Polaris PB460 Booster Pump w/280 cleaner, Katchaleaf Cover, TF100 Test Kit, FAKE MAIN DRAIN