I have SWG pool. 25k gallon. Just tested levels
Had a heavy rain a couple of days ago, so added some shock. PH a little high, so added some muriatic acid right after shock. A couple of minutes later I noticed a dark "stain" at the bottom of the pool. It followed the path I poured the shock and acid. I tried brushing the stain, but nothing. It appears that the shock and acid had a reaction and settled at the bottom of the pool. I have added the shock and acid before in this manner and have not had an issue. Why would this happen? Will the stain go away? Is the pool safe to swim in? Very concerned about this. It is an in ground, Gunite pool. Any insight is greatly appreciated!!!