General Spa routine

Hi All,
I am a brand new spa owner. I think I have a handle on the spa chemistry/sanitizing (bromine). My question is more about general routine regarding temperature settings, filtration schedule, spa mode.
1. What do you set your filtration schedule to be? I have the option of the default 2 hours where it filters continuously for 2 hours (then 12 hr later it kicks on again) but also have 4, 6, 8 hr options.
Should I leave it at 2 hr?
2. I have a choice of 3 modes; sleep, econ, and std, with econ meaning it only heats to the set temp during the filtration time (currently 2 hours every 12 hrs if I am not mistaken). Std means it keeps it at the set temp at all times. I am trying to see which mode I should use (or if I should switch between these modes at different times of the day).
3. What temp do you keep your spa set at? Specifically at different times of the day. While using it I will keep at 98-102 most likely, but should I change that before going to bed? When I get up in the morning? When I go away on a trip?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Jerry

During normal usage times in the summer I run mine at 2hr every 12 like an option you have Standard mode so that the temp is ready whenever it's being used. To save some dough on electricity, I probably should put in on Econ when I'm at work but I would forget to turn it back up again... Most of the time I keep the temp at 98. I like it a little warmer than that but they kids use it enough right now and I'd rather not cook them too much. It is a good idea to put it on Econ before going to bed, leaving for work. I'll bump the temp up to 101 if I know I'm going to use it in the evening, especially when the fall air starts rolling in. Then I also pay more attention to the Std versus Econ modes to save $$$. In the winter, I'll even put in in Sleep mode if I know I won't use it for a while and bump it up in the morning if I want to use it at night or over the weekend.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.