Concentration of bleach

If all else fails, call the manufacturers and see if you can get it out of them. If that fails, you'll need to do the bucket method and test it for yourself to figure it out. Fill up a bucket with a known amount of chlorine-free water and add a known amount of your bleach and then test it with your kit. You'll want to do the FAS-DPD (Chlorine Drop Test) test for high accuracy.

I used the tub one time out of curiosity. C/P:

I found a gallon jug and timed how long it took to fill. 8 seconds. At first I was going for 50 gallons but my tub wasn't big enough. So I halved everything to 25 gallons.

8 x 25 / 60 = 3.33 minutes or 3:20 to get 25 gallons in the tub.

Pool math said add 0.3 oz of 12.5 bleach for FC of 10, 11, 12, and 13 so I figured 12 was close enough to the middle to avoid rounding error. Using the TFT vials I eyeballed 8.8 ml (.3oz) of bleach, did the test and got 22 drops (11 FC)

Well, I've only been north of the border a couple of times, but everyone says you can get everything at Canadian Tire. From reading posts here, that includes liquid pool shock, AKA higher % pool chlorine.

Check them out and see if they still have it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.