Help Finding a Valve

Jimbolo

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 3, 2010
Good Morning Folks, Thanks so much for all of your input helping me identify the Hayward Super II that I posted on here yesterday. Decided to go with another of the same.

Now I need help identifying a valve. I need to replace one and unless I can find one like it (with coupling), I'll need to re-plumb a LOT! The original installer didn't leave me so much as .25" to work with.

Can anyone help me identify the valve in the photo and a potential source? Can't even find a picture of it on the internet. The one in the photo is not the one I need to replace, but identical to the one that does. I can find lots of 3 way, 2" diverter valves, but none with couplings like this one.

Pool Valve 2.jpg

Thanks a ton, as always!

Oh, that is SOOOOO close!! Pinch a Penny had this one, but I'm trying to stick with the 2"/2.5". My whole system uses 2" pipe, and I want to avoid creating a bottle neck going into the pump by having to adapt down to 1.5".

Think I found it. Praher doesn't show it on their site, but I found another site that has a 2"/2.5" Praher unionized valve. Going to wait until they open to call and confirm.

Tons of thanks Bama!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.