Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help Finding a Valve

1. Back To Top    #1

Help Finding a Valve

Good Morning Folks, Thanks so much for all of your input helping me identify the Hayward Super II that I posted on here yesterday. Decided to go with another of the same.

Now I need help identifying a valve. I need to replace one and unless I can find one like it (with coupling), I'll need to re-plumb a LOT! The original installer didn't leave me so much as .25" to work with.

Can anyone help me identify the valve in the photo and a potential source? Can't even find a picture of it on the internet. The one in the photo is not the one I need to replace, but identical to the one that does. I can find lots of 3 way, 2" diverter valves, but none with couplings like this one.

Pool Valve 2.jpg

Thanks a ton, as always!
    In ground Pool, 13,000 gallons, Cartridge filter (big), Single pump, Hayward Goldline Aqua Rite
    Central Florida
    Miller Lite
    Tony Stewart

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Help Finding a Valve

Here you go.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Oh, that is SOOOOO close!! Pinch a Penny had this one, but I'm trying to stick with the 2"/2.5". My whole system uses 2" pipe, and I want to avoid creating a bottle neck going into the pump by having to adapt down to 1.5".
    In ground Pool, 13,000 gallons, Cartridge filter (big), Single pump, Hayward Goldline Aqua Rite
    Central Florida
    Miller Lite
    Tony Stewart

4. Back To Top    #4

Think I found it. Praher doesn't show it on their site, but I found another site that has a 2"/2.5" Praher unionized valve. Going to wait until they open to call and confirm.

Tons of thanks Bama!
    Central Florida
    Miller Lite
    Tony Stewart

5. Back To Top    #5

Glad that I could head you down the right path at least!
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit