Another Reason Not Go to the Pool Store

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
I went to the pool store today. I got what I needed, but the clerk kept asking me questions.

I showed the clerk a note saying that I just had minor throat surgery and that I was not allowed to talk for a couple of weeks.

The clerk reads the note, and then starts asking me the same questions again, but this time, very slowly, and in much louder voice.

Sigh!!

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I find my pool store useful.....as long as I don't take them any water for testing. They have all the pentair stuff I need (like replacement bags for my mouse), chemicals, reagent refills, etc. Academy and Lowes and other places only have things on a seasonal basis whereas the pool store has them year round.

I just saw this thread, and lol how funny. So according to the PS clerk throat surgery apparently causes difficulty comprehending, and hearing loss. Just smh. I've often wondered why people do that, but it's hilarious when they do. I agree flipping the note over, and writing something fitting on the back would have been appropriate under the circumstances.

LOL Kind of reminds of the intelligence in the joke about the letter from the KY mom, to her KY son, who wrote that she's writing the letter very slowly because she knows he can't read very fast. I think it all fits in the same category. Anyway, thanks for the laugh. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.