Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Leslies Patch IT

1. Back To Top    #1

Leslies Patch IT

I am one day into a SLAM but am already thinking about my clean pool soon to come. My pool was built in the early 90s and the white plaster has come off in places exposing the concrete beneath.

I am hoping to resurface in a few years but didn't know if anyone has ever used this product to patch before? Also my coping( I think that's correct) is chipped in spots, some tiles have fallen off, and one portion of the pool deck has separated from the pool wall about an inch. Has anyone ever used this for these issues either or suggest any other option?,I am trying to keep a nice looking pool as well as a sparkling clear pool!
    Early 90's 18x36 IG Plaster pool Approx. 29,000 gallons Sand Filter TF100 kit - 5 yr pool owner just learning to do things right!

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Leslies Patch IT

A few photos of the problem areas would go a long way in helping to "see" a solution.
    '70s IG Vinyl 32K gal, Lazy L, Hayward SuperPump 1.5hp 120V, S240 Sand Filter W/DE
    Solar Blanket, Well Water, Borax Added, TF-100 tester. ? too cold
    1979, 275gal Conway Emerald Spa P-100-2, ES-2 Spa Pack, bromine floater, indoor
    TF-100, Best test kit - TFTestkits.net
    Please help keep the lights on, become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Ok once my SLAM is complete I will post some pics.

4. Back To Top    #4

I have used Patch-It for several small repairs and it seems to work fine. I can not compare it to any other products since I have only used what was easily available when I needed it.