I'm trouble shooting service numbers on my Aquapure and wanted to run the entire scenario by some folks before I spend money on replacement parts.
- First error codes were the 125 & 194 - Clean Cell. I pulled cell and inspected it. No obvious build-up, but I cleaned it and got a few bubbles. Put it back together, still getting the 125 & 194 errors.
- Took apart the big thing that holds the 4 filters, cleaned them and put it back together. Now getting 172 & 184 error.
- Checked the front board per the troubleshooting guide. All numbers not exact, but only slightly off. Based on a couple of posts I read, this is acceptable.
- Have an extra sensor from when I replaced the salt cell 2 years ago. Scrubbed it with a green scrubby and swapped it out. Still getting 172 & 184.
- Pulled the old cell, cleaned the newer (2 year old) cell with the green scrubby again and put it back on. Now I'm getting a Lo error. Yesterday the salt levels were fine. Now I'm not getting any salt readings.
My questions to the group:
- Is it likely that both of these sensors are bad?
- How long should a new sensor last? Two years seems like an awfully short time.
- Should I do anymore testing or does it seem pretty clear that the problem is with the sensor?