Pool complete, pics inside !!!!! RE:New Pool Build-Jacksonville Florida

Jul 14, 2015
saint johns, FL
Hi Everyone we just started with our pool!

Sketch of the pool 380 sq feet, 30X19 freeform with spillover spa
MB136 Brame3_001.jpg

MB136 Brame3_002.jpg

Concrete complete
Concrete 1.jpg

Another view

Paver selection is Tremron Oak Run

Waterline Tile is Noble Tile, rainforest in color Turquoise

Stone Veneer for the spa wrap, Black Horse

this is the pool plaster color we picked, its Pre-Mix Marbletite in color Midnight Blue

Palms installed now that the pool concrete is done:

Re: New Pool Build-Jacksonville Florida, lots of pics

Its DONE!!! Yes....but they have had to rip up most of the garden I planted in May :(. Its ok..i plan on raising the beds with pavers to incorporate it into the pool area. Here are the completed pics

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Looks fantastic, can I ask where you got the picture of the Marbletite midnight blue pic from? I've been looking everywhere for a picture so I want to make sure it's authentic. I am in the process of picking a color (today is the deadline!) and my builder told me they've been having problems with Diamondbrite's streaking on these darker colors and recommended Marbletite instead. Only problem is diamondbrite has a ton of pictures available for their colors while Marbletite has zero. I just want to make sure your pic is an authentic marbletite midnight blue before I choose to go with this brand over the diamondbrite. Thanks!

Awesome! Now make sure you follow the PB's instructions for any warranty protection and refer to our Pool School - Start-up New Plaster page just so you're a step ahead of the game. Congrats!

Well.....funny you should mention that. PB came over today and dumped acid in it and started up the pump....pool is now filled with mud. He said there was "dirt in the plumbing from all the rain".... Let me post the pic of what it looks like NOW. Pool pool pump is maxed out and I don't think it will help. Not sure what they will do now....

FYI my pool is NEW, plastered Saturday 9/19/15.

Ok here it goes:

pump: Sta-Rite Intelliflo Variable Speed

filter: Sta-Rite PLM 150 cartridge filter

chlorinator: intellichor IC40 salt chlorine generator

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.