Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 15 Year Florida Pool Owner - New to TFP

1. Back To Top    #1

15 Year Florida Pool Owner - New to TFP

I have been maintaining my pool since it was built in 2000 with the help of my Aqua Rite SWCG. Had a problem with the circuit board on the Aqua Rite and the TFP forums helped me fix it for a fraction of the cost of a new unit. Have enjoyed reading Pool School and the "TFP Way". Thanks!
    13,000 gallon pool with adjoining spa/Diamond Brite finish/Pentair WhisperFlo 2hp pump/A&A in-floor quik clean/Sta-Rite Posi-Clear cartridge filter/Jandy Lite 2 gas heater for spa/Polaris with PB4-60 booster pump/Aqua Rite SWCG with T15 cell

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 15 Year Florida Pool Owner - New to TFP

Very cool to read Have you had the *same* SWG since 2000??
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: 15 Year Florida Pool Owner - New to TFP

I'm on my 2nd or 3rd SWCG system. The first one was called a Chloromatic I think. Then I got the Goldline Aqua Rite. I've replaced the board in the Aqua Rite and the cells a few times of course.
    13,000 gallon pool with adjoining spa/Diamond Brite finish/Pentair WhisperFlo 2hp pump/A&A in-floor quik clean/Sta-Rite Posi-Clear cartridge filter/Jandy Lite 2 gas heater for spa/Polaris with PB4-60 booster pump/Aqua Rite SWCG with T15 cell