Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy Chemlink C1900

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy Chemlink C1900

After creating perfect water conditons with the SLAM protocol, I am now looking to automate my liquid chlorine and muriatic acid dosing. I travel often with work and experience has proven that I cannot trust anyone else with my pool maintenance.

I have done some research and am leaning toward a Jandy/Polaris C1900 ORP and pH controller with a Stenner 30 gal and 15 gal two tank/pump set-up for chlorine and acid. It looks like the C1900 model works with my Jandy AquaLink controller system.

Does anyone have any experience with the C1900 or a similar set-up? Advice?
    24,000 gallon inground pool with pebbletec surface. Connected overflow hottub and large waterfall features. Jandy Stealth JEP 2.0 hp main pump, Jandy Pro Series SHFP 3.0 hp waterfall pump, Jandy LRZ gas heater, Jandy Aqualink RS w/ PDA controller, Zodiax CL460 filter, Ultrapure UV Ozone generator, Polaris BP4-60 cleaner. Leslie's 81329 test kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Jandy Chemlink C1900

The pH part of the C1900 works pretty well, but the ORP portion is iffy at best. You're better off trying to automate the pH and just setting the chlorine dosing on a timed schedule.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Jandy Chemlink C1900

Thanks for the advice.
    24,000 gallon inground pool with pebbletec surface. Connected overflow hottub and large waterfall features. Jandy Stealth JEP 2.0 hp main pump, Jandy Pro Series SHFP 3.0 hp waterfall pump, Jandy LRZ gas heater, Jandy Aqualink RS w/ PDA controller, Zodiax CL460 filter, Ultrapure UV Ozone generator, Polaris BP4-60 cleaner. Leslie's 81329 test kit.