Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Mini board direction for aquapure sensor

1. Back To Top    #1

Mini board direction for aquapure sensor

Hi all,

I just unplugged my sensor without first taking a photo. Now, I'm not sure which direction the plug should go in because it works both ways. I unplugged at the black part. Help?

12000 Gallon Freeform Pool
    SWG
    Jandy AquaPure 1400
    Leslie's DPD Complete Chlorine Kit + FAS/DPD Chlorine Tester and Swirler from TFP.com
    Tree covered lot - cottonwoods and crepe myrtles. Great shade during the summer, miserable fall cleaning leaves from the pool.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Mini board direction for aquapure sensor

Think I figured it out. Seems to have one prong shorter then the others so only goes in one way.

SWG
    Jandy AquaPure 1400
    Leslie's DPD Complete Chlorine Kit + FAS/DPD Chlorine Tester and Swirler from TFP.com
    Tree covered lot - cottonwoods and crepe myrtles. Great shade during the summer, miserable fall cleaning leaves from the pool.

3. Back To Top    #3

Something looks wrong with the white wire connection to the black part. Also, I think that you need to use the little black jumper. Check the software revision and use the jumper if your revision is anything other than 02 11 0A 10. Also, try installing the adaptor board directly to the circuit board without using the extension cable shown in the picture.

http://cdn.lesliespool.com/wpdf/r053...stallation.pdf

4. Back To Top    #4

Looks like theirs is the AKC13 front board (figure 4) which requires the jumper. I agree that something looks wonky with the white wire in the jumper header.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Mini board direction for aquapure sensor

Thanks James and Bama. Consolidating this thread with my bad sensor thread at Jandy Zodiac Flow Sensor Bad?

I'll follow up on these issues there.

SWG
    Jandy AquaPure 1400