4th SLAM and it is a mystery

I have trouble with my CYA testing accuracy. For example, my reading of 70 could be anywhere between 60-80. So, when I SLAM, I always SLAM for a CYA of 10 more than my current CYA reading. Before I used that method, I was SLAMing, passing all 3 tests and then once FC dropped to normal levels for CYA, the cloudiness would reappear. So, if my CYA reading says 70, I SLAM to CYA 80 levels, just to be sure.

I was having similar issues as you this year (4 SLAMs), but slightly over SLAMing has cleared things up for good on the final attempt.

I also SLAMed over my 80 target level so hopefully this will work once and for all. The unsettling thing for me is I am going on holiday for three weeks in a week and a half and am concerned about what I might return home to. I have someone house sitting, but want them to have a TFP experience!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.