Pool finishes

Dreynolds

Bronze Supporter
May 4, 2015
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl
Wow who knew how many products where out there for pool finishes. It's a little overwhelming. And the cost are all over the place. What to do pebble, diamond bright etc. I'm getting to the point were it's just pick one with my hubby. He really wants the dark color. I like the darker colors too. But I'm not sure they are worth the extra cost. And I think our PB is over charging for anything extra we want. Any one have any idea the cost per sf for quartzscapes barbados blue? I have found the cost per bag for diamond bright online. But I can't find anything one the quartzscapes product line at all. And of all the finishes that's the one I like the best.

I can't tell you bag cost, but I can assure you that darker finishes are big cost upgrades, most especially darker, and Dark Blues. These colors are the most expensive of any plaster/pebble/Quartz type finish. Look into all tile, and all those will seem like a bargain. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.