I have had my hot tub going for almost a week now, and I have a question about the chlorine levels.
My hot tub this morning was at FC 5.5ppm CC: 0. I went in the hot tub and measured the chlorine again when I got out, just to get a feel for what happens. When I got out, FC was at 4 and CC was at 0. Tonight, I wanted to go in again. I tests the levels first and they were FC: 4 and CC: 1.
My question is- my FC level never dropped too low. How did I end up with CC at 1? I just raised it to a shock level of 13 ppm, but I'm just not sure what happened. I'm assuming I should always shock if any CC shows up, but especially above 0.5.
Hot tub: 375 gallons
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk