Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: For sale: New Hayward Prologic Aquaplus (Plplus)

1. Back To Top    #1

For sale: New Hayward Prologic Aquaplus (Plplus)

For sale brand new Hayward Prologic Aquaplus (PLPlus).
    Comes with brand new Tcell15 salt water generator
    $1,000 + shipping or best offer
    Thanks!
    May 2015: 17K Viking Caribbean Fiberglass IG pool (16'x40'), PAL lighting three 2T4 LED's (inside pool), Hayward DE 6020, Hayward Ecostar VS pump, SWG TCell15, Hayward HP21404T Heat Pump, Hayward Omnilogic automation + Sense & Dispense (HLCHEM).
    Rest of the backyard ideas/wish list: 12 x 20 Pergola, 48" Round Firepit, Accent/Landscape lighting, Outdoor movie theatre and music (projector & speakers), etc...

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: For sale: New Hayward Prologic Aquaplus (Plplus)

Is that the same unit listed in your signature? Was it never installed? Why not?

Just think people might want to know how you came to have it and why are are getting rid of it.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

For sale: New Hayward Prologic Aquaplus (Plplus)

The unit I'm selling is not the same as the one I have installed on my pool. The one I have installed for my pool is the Prologic PLPS4. I accidentally bought the PLPLUS with all my pool equipment earlier this year when building my pool. The PLPLUS I'm selling is new, never installed, and is still in the box.

May 2015: 17K Viking Caribbean Fiberglass IG pool (16'x40'), PAL lighting three 2T4 LED's (inside pool), Hayward DE 6020, Hayward Ecostar VS pump, SWG TCell15, Hayward HP21404T Heat Pump, Hayward Omnilogic automation + Sense & Dispense (HLCHEM).
    Rest of the backyard ideas/wish list: 12 x 20 Pergola, 48" Round Firepit, Accent/Landscape lighting, Outdoor movie theatre and music (projector & speakers), etc...

4. Back To Top    #4

Re: For sale: New Hayward Prologic Aquaplus (Plplus)

** sold **