Bacquacil "Goo"

Jul 21, 2015
OH
Plan on starting my conversion tomorrow as I have not been able to use my pool all summer anyway because of all kinds of problems with Bacquacil. A couple of my friends swear by it and have no problems. This year has been a nightmare for me. This is the 3rd year and my pool has seen a lot of issues. Anyway, I see a lot of comments about the "goo" and was just wondering where do I put it as I take it out of the pool? If I throw it on the ground, will it disturb my grass and plants. If it would kill weeds, I would be ecstatic. I doubt that it would do that though. :p

How ideal would that be if it *did* take a few weeds down as it went, lol!

How about a trash can lined with a plastic bag and newspapers inside the bag...scoop and dump!

Don't forget to have your camera ready 'cause we love to see Bacqagoo conversion pics!

Have you read the procedure in Pool School??? :: points upward to right:::

Plan on starting my conversion tomorrow as I have not been able to use my pool all summer anyway because of all kinds of problems with Bacquacil. A couple of my friends swear by it and have no problems. This year has been a nightmare for me. This is the 3rd year and my pool has seen a lot of issues. Anyway, I see a lot of comments about the "goo" and was just wondering where do I put it as I take it out of the pool? If I throw it on the ground, will it disturb my grass and plants. If it would kill weeds, I would be ecstatic. I doubt that it would do that though. :p

Yes have read instructions over and over and am going to read them again before I start this morning. Thanks for the info on disposing the goo.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.