New here need help PLEASE

Few questions while I'm waiting. I'm hoping that I'm continue to put in enough bleach, I'm seeing improvement just not as fast as i would like. First question I've noticed a creamy film on the top of the water opposite side of filter thing, today when scrubbing the walls down I noticed same spot that the wall from water level up was dirty I was able to scrub most of it off. I have been getting I the pool at least twice a day scrubbing down the walls and floor. Today I was actually able to vacuum cause I could see the bottom where the vacuum was. I was surprised how little I picked up with vacuum as when I would go in to scrub the floor there would be soooooo much I would stir up.
To start I could not see my knees down when in pool now I can see my feet but they are blurry.
Which way should I have my output filter pointing? I usually have it pumping water up so I can see that or is still working from in the house. Sometimes it blows a fuse or something at the plug.
Now I can't remember any more questions

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

check % chlorine. shock is usually higher, like 10% or even 12% would be a better deal if it is.

- - - Updated - - -

just make sure return is pointing away from skimmer. that way it promotes circulation in the pool.

Few questions while I'm waiting. I'm hoping that I'm continue to put in enough bleach, I'm seeing improvement just not as fast as i would like. First question I've noticed a creamy film on the top of the water opposite side of filter thing, today when scrubbing the walls down I noticed same spot that the wall from water level up was dirty I was able to scrub most of it off. I have been getting I the pool at least twice a day scrubbing down the walls and floor. Today I was actually able to vacuum cause I could see the bottom where the vacuum was. I was surprised how little I picked up with vacuum as when I would go in to scrub the floor there would be soooooo much I would stir up.
To start I could not see my knees down when in pool now I can see my feet but they are blurry.
Which way should I have my output filter pointing? I usually have it pumping water up so I can see that or is still working from in the house. Sometimes it blows a fuse or something at the plug.
Now I can't remember any more questions

Any comments on the film?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.