New pool in south Florida !

I might get the cushions for them later. I want to see how cool they are to lay on first. They are supposed to be cool and not make you sweat. So I don't want to add a cushion to make you sweat. So we'll see. And I layed on them in the store they are pretty comfy. And I really like the arms. Nice for reading a book!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Sorry everyone, it's been a couples of crazy week around here! I had to get a new car, had a new grandson arrive a little early on Monday. But back to the pool. We have had a lot of progress. Plumbing is done, tile is is almost finished and they've done the coping. They put the wrong tile on inside of the pool. So they have to redo that.

How exciting! I love the size of your pool :) it will go fast now, I hope! It's looking great!

Is that your neighbor's shed on the back? We had one here just like that one, we had it removed and plan to put a tiki hut where it used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Loving the contrast between the tile and the coping. PB ordered the smaller tile for the inside of the spa. The tile guys did a great job. My hubby said the aren't fast but the workmanship is great. We are waiting on the sprinkler guys to get here tomorrow to rerun the lines before they back fill. They are back filling mon or tues. Than they will lay the pavers and install the equipment. The heatpump was delivered today. It getting closer.

- - - Updated - - -

Indigo-blue yes the shed is the The neighbors. We have a 2 car garage so we don't need a shed they have one as well so I'm not sure why they have a shed.

Indigo-blue yes the shed is the The neighbors. We have a 2 car garage so we don't need a shed they have one as well so I'm not sure why they have a shed.

I have a 3 car garage and still want a shed :)

Two of them actually have our cars in them. I know I know not very American. Our third bay is a collection zone for every toy the kids have for outside fun. Let's see 2 Power Wheels, 3 Plasma Cars, 4 bikes, etc... Plus it is lined with shelves to hold balls, extra paint, swimming stuff (probably figure out how to get it in the backyard), yard stuff, all sorts of bug spray, etc... It just feels so tight with all the stuff I want to relocate all the yard based stuff to a shed so the kids can own the entire 3rd bay and we can make it easier to walk through.

Ummgood, that sounds like soooo much fun! I know how much stuff you need with kids, mine are late teens and soon both will be in college. Well, my husband is a get rid of EVERYthing kind of guy so everything in our garage is mine, random stuff really... Our shed felt like an eye sore and that's why we got rid of it, it just wasn't going to look good next to our modem pool, but I hear you, we are going to get a VERY small version by the pool equipment once we fence it in from view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just make sure you have a place to keep the muratic acid safe and away from the kids and chlorine!

Kim

Just build a shed for the MA storage.

BTW- Your avatar must be of your daughter. Certainly too young to be a grandma.

Progress looks great. I'm sure you are very excited. And not to mention the new car and baby! Hope all is well there.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.