Jandy PDA not working

I have a Jandy PDA that stopped working. I replaced the batteries and now it started to blink and now won't turn on at all. I reset the breaker to see if that had anything to with it, but I think the actual PDA is not working for some reason. I don't know what model the PDA is and I don't know where to look to find it for a replacement. My pool was built in 2007 if that helps any.

If I cannot get it fixed, is there another control system that is less expensive to control the pool. Even if it is worth it to upgrade to something like the iaqualink 2.0, is my system compatible with it at little expense.

Thanks and help would be great!!

Take a pic of the remote and the J-box (box that communicates with your remote) located near your equipment and hopefully someone can assist. I have a Jandy PDA connected to a Z4 automation system. If in fact your remote is bad you may want to look into the cost of just replacing the remote rather than a system change.

Hi this sounds like you have a water damaged PDA. I have the same problem. I am currently trying to repair one of my water damaged units but in the process I damaged a connector to the LCD panel. I would be interested in buying your damaged unit if you still have it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.