Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy PDA not working

1. Back To Top    #1

Wesley Chapel,fl

Jandy PDA not working

I have a Jandy PDA that stopped working. I replaced the batteries and now it started to blink and now won't turn on at all. I reset the breaker to see if that had anything to with it, but I think the actual PDA is not working for some reason. I don't know what model the PDA is and I don't know where to look to find it for a replacement. My pool was built in 2007 if that helps any.

If I cannot get it fixed, is there another control system that is less expensive to control the pool. Even if it is worth it to upgrade to something like the iaqualink 2.0, is my system compatible with it at little expense.

Thanks and help would be great!!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Jandy PDA not working

Take a pic of the remote and the J-box (box that communicates with your remote) located near your equipment and hopefully someone can assist. I have a Jandy PDA connected to a Z4 automation system. If in fact your remote is bad you may want to look into the cost of just replacing the remote rather than a system change.
    15'x35' IG 16,500 gallons w/attached raised 18" spa continuous coping w/underneath spill and ledger stone wrapped, NPT mini pebble aqua blue w/2x pigment & abalone shell finish, 2"x24" travertine coping, 3x Jandy Color LED lights (2 in pool), Jandy Flo Pro 2HP VS pump, Jandy LXI (low NOx) 400K BTU heater, Jandy CL460 cartridge filter, Jandy AquaPure Ei SWG, Jandy Z4 automation with iAqualink and remote poolside PDA, 1,300 sqft Belgard Catalina paver deck with drainage, fire pit that matches the spa with travertine coping and wrapped in ledger stone, Elitewood insulated patio cover, Vinyl gates, back vinyl fence coming soon...