Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Just a quick thank you

1. Back To Top    #1

Just a quick thank you

I just want to say thank you to everyone who he contributed to this site, my pool was built in May, and I have been following TFP methods from day one, everyone who comes over to swim always compliments me on the water and how good it feels, but today we had my youngest sons friends family over for the first time ever and I got the best compliment ever, they said the water was "unbelievable". They said they have swam in a lot of pools and have never seen or felt water that was as good as mine. For some reason it really made me proud. Of course I told them about this site and that I didn't invent anything new, just followed what is taught in here, but it was such a great compliment and made all the hard work of the last few months completely worth it. Once again. Thank you very much for making me look so good to other people. They said they never want to swim in any other pool again!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Just a quick thank you

Great feedback! Nice to hear.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Congratulate yourself! You did the work, TFP just pointed you in the right direction!
    39YO 13K gallon former SWAMP/MONEY PIT, concrete bottom/Fiberglass Walls, Ecotech VS pump, Hayward Sand Filter, Dolphin DX5 Plus, Loop-Loc safety cover and YES, I have a TFT-100 test kit!

Shock Level and Maintain - CL/CYA Chart

4. Back To Top    #4

Woohoo! Happy swimming!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Yes this is a wonderful site so much help and advice has been a life saver with my fist year of having a pool ....waned to chime in with a additional thanks too

13,995 gallons 24 X 52 / above ground pool.../.SWG/ sand filter/ vinyl liner