How to anchor pool cover

Hi,
We have an above ground pool (18x34 Desert Spring by Doughboy) where half of the pool has deck access and the other have does not. We are trying to sort out the best way to anchor/hold down the pool cover. For the side where the deck meets the edge of the pool, we are planning on using the long water tubes along the deck edge. But on the side with no deck, should we be anchoring it with hanging plastic clorox jugs filled with water? Or some other option. Since the deck goes up tight to the pool on the one side, I don't think we can use the wire/winch.

Thanks in advance.
Ferris

When I use my cover, it is with the bleach jug method. I also have a deck that is flush to the edge of the pool, and I place water filled jugs on the cover. Seems to work even with the 20 - 25mph winds we get here.

I've had the cover blown off using the wire/winch before the deck sections were built.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.