After 22 years, so much to learn!

rdshackleford

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 30, 2015
Coatesville, PA
Greetings,

I've been a pool owner in northeast PA for 22 years, a lifegaurd/pool cleaner/water tester before that, and I thought I knew it all. Turns out I had relatively little knowledge and probably a whole lot of luck. Lately some persistent problems drove me to seek out this forum and I am finding out how little I really knew. Now I'm learning the science and benefiting from the community experience and knowledge.

So, thank you all, and I look forward to an education to help free me from future pool troubles.

-R

Greetings,

I've been a pool owner in northeast PA for 22 years, a lifegaurd/pool cleaner/water tester before that, and I thought I knew it all. Turns out I had relatively little knowledge and probably a whole lot of luck. Lately some persistent problems drove me to seek out this forum and I am finding out how little I really knew. Now I'm learning the science and benefiting from the community experience and knowledge.

So, thank you all, and I look forward to an education to help free me from future pool troubles.

-R

Welcome to TFP, and I'm glad you found us. Hats off to you for having an open mind after all the years of already knowing "it all". Good luck on fixing your issues, and don't be shy about asking for help.

Looks like I'm gonna have to put in a little overtime in on this one!

bHDgxLq.jpg

(really just trying to figure out how to embed rather than upload/attach pics)
-R

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support