Premix Marbletite Product Finished Pool Pics (anybody out there with pics)?!!

Hi All,

We are using Premix Marbletite for our pool. I understand it is a good quality finish but the picture support is pretty minimal and that makes choosing a color/style more difficult (I know I am not alone in this). I have seen some pics of the Antigua finish but other colors are hard to find so I thought I would start a thread requesting anyone who used this finish to please share a few pics. My hope is that this thread will become a resource for everyone else hitting the same wall we are now. Thanks for Sharing!!

If you'll find other finishes as close as you can in color, they won't be much different in terms of water color. Remember thst surroundings play a bigger role in the final water color more than you ever imagine. So, is it Antigua you're searching for pictures of?

No, Antigua is one of the only ones I could find examples for online. I also saw that one in person, it is nice but I noticed I tend to favor gray based finishes in other brands as it appears to produce more turquoise (our goal). Marbletite appears to have less exposed stone compared to some other brands and less color variation in the stones, so it is hard to say how the color will really turn out without seeing it. I think more of Marbletite's color comes from its plaster than perhaps is the case for Wet Edge or Pebbletec, so the pics of those products may not be an apple to apple comparison. I am hoping some folks who have used some of the less common finishes may supply some pics here.

We are favoring a grey color with a slight amount of brown called Pewter. Does anyone have a pic of this finish? I found one shot of it on the Company website but it was not a good photo. I am thinking about using this color and adding the Company's small teal and blue quartz additive stones to it. The photo below is not great, the samples I have seen have more brown and black stone mixed in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.