Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Premix Marbletite Product Finished Pool Pics (anybody out there with pics)?!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Premix Marbletite Product Finished Pool Pics (anybody out there with pics)?!!

Hi All,

We are using Premix Marbletite for our pool. I understand it is a good quality finish but the picture support is pretty minimal and that makes choosing a color/style more difficult (I know I am not alone in this). I have seen some pics of the Antigua finish but other colors are hard to find so I thought I would start a thread requesting anyone who used this finish to please share a few pics. My hope is that this thread will become a resource for everyone else hitting the same wall we are now. Thanks for Sharing!!
    2015 Freeform shotcrete pool build in FL. RE: New Builder Build in FL, advice/comments please!!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Premix Marbletite Product Finished Pool Pics (anybody out there with pics)?!!

If you'll find other finishes as close as you can in color, they won't be much different in terms of water color. Remember thst surroundings play a bigger role in the final water color more than you ever imagine. So, is it Antigua you're searching for pictures of?
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Premix Marbletite Product Finished Pool Pics (anybody out there with pics)?!!

No, Antigua is one of the only ones I could find examples for online. I also saw that one in person, it is nice but I noticed I tend to favor gray based finishes in other brands as it appears to produce more turquoise (our goal). Marbletite appears to have less exposed stone compared to some other brands and less color variation in the stones, so it is hard to say how the color will really turn out without seeing it. I think more of Marbletite's color comes from its plaster than perhaps is the case for Wet Edge or Pebbletec, so the pics of those products may not be an apple to apple comparison. I am hoping some folks who have used some of the less common finishes may supply some pics here.
    2015 Freeform shotcrete pool build in FL. RE: New Builder Build in FL, advice/comments please!!

4. Back To Top    #4

We are favoring a grey color with a slight amount of brown called Pewter. Does anyone have a pic of this finish? I found one shot of it on the Company website but it was not a good photo. I am thinking about using this color and adding the Company's small teal and blue quartz additive stones to it. The photo below is not great, the samples I have seen have more brown and black stone mixed in.

5. Back To Top    #5

Did you end up going with the Pewter color? I'm also thinking about the same and wanting some pictures.

6. Back To Top    #6

We went with Antigua and we love it. Look at the link in the sig.
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade