Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: This is getting serious...

1. Back To Top    #1

Cape May Court House, NJ

This is getting serious...

So last night I ran across a picture on the internet of a sexy actress on a lounge chair on front of her pool. All I could think was: "Hmm, wonder what kind of pavers she's using for coping - looks like travertine."

Do I have a pool design obsession? Is there any help for this?
    22K 16'x40' inground fiberglass pool, Hayward Pro Series High Rate Sand filter, Hayward dual speed 2 hp Super II Pump, Hayward AquaRite SWG, Raypak 400K btu propane heater, Dolphin Supreme M400 cleaning robot, CoverPool auto cover. Also stand-alone Sundance Hawthorne 430 gallon hot tub.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: This is getting serious...

I think you should share the pic
    Owner Builder; Under construction, 17K Gallons SWG IG Geometric; 31X20'; 600sf; 104ft perim; depth 4'-6'. Sun-shelf; bubblers; sheer descents; Dolphin M400; Pentair Intelliflo XF; Clean and Clear 520; Easytouch 8; IC40; 2 color LEDs; TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

3. Back To Top    #3
    Longview, Texas

Unfortunately no. There is no cure.

Whats even worse, when the pool is built and you start noticing that this could have been done better or that could have been done different, you start thinking about demolishing the thing and starting over!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Is there any help for this?
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge. Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

4. Back To Top    #4
    East Texas

That sounds like one of those psychological tests: "Look at this picture and tell me what you see..........."
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

5. Back To Top    #5

League City, TX

I'll need to see the picture in order to give an honest opinion.