Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Cleaning walls

1. Back To Top    #1
    Eldridge Iowa

Cleaning walls

Our dig starts Saturday and today when we met with the pool builder he said there is no reason to get a robot that clean walls?? He said it was hard on them and causes more issues. He has the regular Hayward Sharkvac and I was looking at ordering online the Dolphin Nautilus Plus for the same price. I'm having a hard time thinking I don't need something to clean walls! He also threw out there that we would have to send our robot to be fix where his we could just take to him to fix. Thoughts on this would be great! Thanks!!

20x44x30 L shape Only Alpha with 6' sun deck with 2 bubblers, 350k heater, 1 1/2 HP and SWG. Dolphin Nautilus Plus. Estimated construction start time is beginning of Aug.

2. Back To Top    #2
    East Texas

Re: Cleaning walls

Nonsense I say.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Cleaning walls

no thank you................"you can just bring it to me to fix" YEAH for a price! I WISH mine cleaned my walls (I have an aboveground pool).

Get what you asked for. You know it works from the posts here on TFP.

Make sure you run anything else he says by us first!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!