Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: For all of the Senior Members and Moderators

1. Back To Top    #1

For all of the Senior Members and Moderators

I just want to say what an awesome experience interacting with all of the great people on TFP is! I have been studying, reading and Learning so much here, and my pool looks absolutely gorgeous, the yard on the other hand is a work in progress! I just wanted to share that my PB has now begun to call me for advice on what he should do to his other customers pools! He has been in the business for 25 years! I just really want to throw out there for all of the other noobs (myself included!) that these people rock!!! If you listen to their direction and advice, you will have a great pool! Once again, thanks everybody for all your help and patience!
    18x36 Vinyl Liner In-Ground, 29,200 gallon, 2 h.p. Max-E-Pro P6E6G-208L Main Pump, Zodiac Pool Systems Booster Pump, Hayward Pro Series S244T Filter, Hayward AquaRite AQR15 Chlorine Generator w/T-Cell 15, Polaris 280, TF-100 w/Speed Stir, Taylor KF-1766 Salt Test

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: For all of the Senior Members and Moderators

That is great to hear! Of course, you did all the work.

You getting a commission from the pool builder?
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the feedback. Glad your pool is awesome!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

Clutchman, Pictures or it didn't happen!

27' AG 18K Gallons ~ Cartridge Filter ~ Pentair 1.5 HP Pump

5. Back To Top    #5

Yeah, what she said!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

6. Back To Top    #6

I am at work so give me a while on the pics, but as i have said before, the yard looks like it has been shot to pieces!
    18x36 Vinyl Liner In-Ground, 29,200 gallon, 2 h.p. Max-E-Pro P6E6G-208L Main Pump, Zodiac Pool Systems Booster Pump, Hayward Pro Series S244T Filter, Hayward AquaRite AQR15 Chlorine Generator w/T-Cell 15, Polaris 280, TF-100 w/Speed Stir, Taylor KF-1766 Salt Test