Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Un-subscribing to Thread?

1. Back To Top    #1

Un-subscribing to Thread?

Ok, I must be missing the option here someplace....but how does one UN-subscribe to a thread?
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Un-subscribing to Thread?

Go to Forum/Quick Links/Subscribed Threads. Check box under Notification Column on subscription you want to delete from. Then scroll to bottom click on Selected threads Box. Select radio button option delete subscription. Hope this is what you wanted.
    20,000 gal, 18 x 36 IG Vinyl, 1.5 HP Hayward 2610x152S two speed, Sta-Rite S870 sand filter, Raypak 265,000 BTU P-R26A-EP-C, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Un-subscribing to Thread?

OMG.. it *was* right there all along!

I wasn't checking that box but trying to do it from within the thread. THANKYOU very much OldPoolBoy2
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain