Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need maintenance help - Relocation - House on the market - Lynchburg VA

1. Back To Top    #1

Need maintenance help - Relocation - House on the market - Lynchburg VA

I have to move. What a bummer. So I need to find someone who can care for my pool while my house is on the market. I have to relocate so the house will be empty and the pool will need to be maintained. BBB method. Crystal clear water. Perfect readings. Only adding bleach on a regular basis to keep at the right level.

I can't bear to think about having the "pool store" guys taking care of it. I cringe.

As we all know the maintenance takes very little time. But it must be done. Anyone out there who is interested in this job? Let me know.

jrsarge
    Last edited by jrsarge; 08-04-2015 at 09:22 PM. Reason: copy
    29,000 gal, Vinyl, IG, Full sun all day, no trees/leaves, Hayward 1.5HP Super Pump, Hayward PRO™SERIES SAND Filter S220T, VariFlowXL control valve, AquaBot T2 Turbo, Solar Cover, K-2006 Test Kit, SpeedStir and SampleSizer

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need maintenance help - Relocation - House on the market - Lynchburg VA

Keeping this bookmarked. My son has applied for a job at LC and knows the routine...

3. Back To Top    #3

I certainly will. I have to leave the area beginning Oct 1. Family remains behind and I could possibly use your son's help to close it late Oct when water temp hit 60 degrees. Family is staying in the area until my daughter who is a senior in high school is finished in late May. I will need help to: open pool in April, take the pool through the SLAM sequence, then maintain it till the property is sold.

Let me know when he is the area so we can meet up.

I am out in Goode VA Route 460 W about 20 mins from the Mall
    29,000 gal, Vinyl, IG, Full sun all day, no trees/leaves, Hayward 1.5HP Super Pump, Hayward PRO™SERIES SAND Filter S220T, VariFlowXL control valve, AquaBot T2 Turbo, Solar Cover, K-2006 Test Kit, SpeedStir and SampleSizer

4. Back To Top    #4

You know the job market... But will let you know if something positive happens!

5. Back To Top    #5

Welcome! Good Luck selling as swiftly as possible!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

6. Back To Top    #6

My son took a job at Wintergreen Resort instead. Sorry. Good luck with everything!

7. Back To Top    #7

If your daughter is a senior in high school, she should be capable of maintaining the pool. You should have had her out there brushing and vacuuming years ago!

Put it to her. It will give her an excuse to borrow the car -- she has to go tend the pool.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!