Panga from South Texas

panga

Aug 4, 2015
Harlingen / Texas
Hello everyone, I found the website and I been trying to control my pool, I just ordered my TFT Test kit and going to convert to TFP method, but right now I am using test strips and all the parameters are ok but after shock with power powder and fresh and clean non chlorine oxidizer, water turn light green and cloudy can not see bottom, water temperature 80 to 90 degrees...
Thank you

I miss to say pool is in 2nd month, It was ok but we were on vacation and the pump stop working for some days and from them start to get cloudy and when I shock it with the non clorine oxidizer did not improve, not clear for days, thats when the pool store guy recommend the chlorine shock power powder and after that turn light green and cloudy.
If I put a bag of the non clorine oxidizer, it raises the FC to the minimum but the TCL goes above.....
When I fill the pool I used a hose filter...
Thank's

- - - Updated - - -

I have over chlorinated city water...

Welcome to TFP! Hope you have ordered your test kit! Stop using powdered products as it is contributing to the cloudiness of your water. Please read Pool School and how the properly SLAM your pool.