Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: stevo, newbie

1. Back To Top    #1

stevo, newbie

Hello,

I have actually been using the data on this site for about a month, and decided I should register. While googling for pool advice, after acquiring my 30K gal inground pool, TFP would show up every time with the answers I needed. So far, everything I've learned has been spot on. I already purchased my K2006 test kit after learning about it here and found out my pool water has very high TA due to the fill water also having high TA. I will be building an aerator shortly to help take care of that problem. poolcalculator.com and pool school are great resources, so keep up the great work. I actually do not have any questions at the moment, but will be looking for an automatic cleaner at some point. I'm sure there are plenty of threads to look at already.

Thanks! Stevo

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: stevo, newbie

Hi stevo and welcome! Glad you've been using TFPC for a while now and have the K-2006 on its way. For easy reference, here are some of your most common links:
    Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry
    Pool School - Chlorine / CYA Chart
    Poolmath calculator
    Pool School - Recommended Levels
    Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

If you have any more questions, just shout.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and you may want to check out this page: Pool School - Lower Total Alkalinity
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to TFP! You're on the ball!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter