Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: PCB connector for Pentair Easytouch relays 2 pin

1. Back To Top    #1

PCB connector for Pentair Easytouch relays 2 pin

Does anyone know where I might find the 2 pin relay connectors for the easytouch pentair systems? I believe they are pretty standard but can't seem to find them online. I bought some additional relays but they don't come with the harness and I'll be darned if I'm going to spend another $75 each for a 2 wire harness...
    Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: PCB connector for Pentair Easytouch relays 2 pin

Can you post a picture of the board showing the connectors to your existing relay(s)? There are a few of us that might be able to help identify the connectors.
    15'x48" 4500 gallon Intex pool, buried 1.5 ft. Pac-Fab Dynamo 3/4 hp pump. Hayward S180T sand filter, bought used. Taylor K-2006 test kit. Rocket mass heater based wood fired pool heater.

3. Back To Top    #3

I found this on Amazon. $14.26 for the relay and wire.
    Where did you buy the ones you got? Everyone I can find online come with the wire.

Amazon.com: Pentair 520106 Relay Assembly Replacement Pool and Spa Control Systems, 3 HP: Patio, Lawn Garden
    14,000 gallon IG, Vinyl. Hayward 3/4 hp superpump, Penatair IC40 SWCG, Pentair automation, Hayward sand filter, Aqua Comfort heat pump, Hayward 400k Lo-Nox LP heater.

4. Back To Top    #4

Here is the proper connector. JST makes this and is part of the JST XH line of connectors. It comes with attached wires.

https://www.pololu.com/product/1164

Hope this helps.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.