Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: PCB connector for Pentair Easytouch relays 2 pin

1. Back To Top    #1

PCB connector for Pentair Easytouch relays 2 pin

Does anyone know where I might find the 2 pin relay connectors for the easytouch pentair systems? I believe they are pretty standard but can't seem to find them online. I bought some additional relays but they don't come with the harness and I'll be darned if I'm going to spend another $75 each for a 2 wire harness...

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mexico, MO

Re: PCB connector for Pentair Easytouch relays 2 pin

Can you post a picture of the board showing the connectors to your existing relay(s)? There are a few of us that might be able to help identify the connectors.
    15'x48" 4500 gallon Intex pool, buried 1.5 ft. Pac-Fab Dynamo 3/4 hp pump. Hayward S180T sand filter, bought used. Taylor K-2006 test kit. Rocket mass heater based wood fired pool heater.

3. Back To Top    #3

Central Massachusetts

I found this on Amazon. $14.26 for the relay and wire.
    Where did you buy the ones you got? Everyone I can find online come with the wire. Pentair 520106 Relay Assembly Replacement Pool and Spa Control Systems, 3 HP: Patio, Lawn Garden
    14,000 gallon IG, Vinyl. Hayward 3/4 hp superpump, Penatair IC40 SWCG, Pentair automation, Hayward sand filter, Aqua Comfort heat pump, Hayward 400k Lo-Nox LP heater.

4. Back To Top    #4

Riverside California

Here is the proper connector. JST makes this and is part of the JST XH line of connectors. It comes with attached wires.

Hope this helps.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.