Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquapure 1400 SWG automation from pda

1. Back To Top    #1

Aquapure 1400 SWG automation from pda

I just recently installed a new flow sensor on my aquapuresalt cell. I can control the chlorine production level and see that everything is working on the control box in service mode but when i switch to automode, i dont see the aquapure flash on the pda with the salt ppm or the water temp. Also on the control box it shows "flow" but chlorine production is at 00%. This has to have something to do with my PDA setup. Any tips?

Thanks in advance!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aquapure 1400 SWG

Welcome to TFP!

Does the PDA have a value set above 0% programmed into it? Try following the directions on page 21 from Jandy's manual, http://www.jandy.com/~/media/zodiac/...h/h0572300.pdf.
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by ping View Post
    Welcome to TFP!

Does the PDA have a value set above 0% programmed into it? Try following the directions on page 21 from Jandy's manual, http://www.jandy.com/~/media/zodiac/...h/h0572300.pdf.
    Yes on PDA its at 70% but shows 0% on control box

4. Back To Top    #4

I'm sorry that I can't help much more than that as I know next to nothing about automation.

You might want to change the thread title somewhat to include automation troubles that way some people who know about automation problems will see that this thread is not just another Aquapure thread.
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process

5. Back To Top    #5

Many thanks anyways

6. Back To Top    #6

Re: Aquapure 1400 SWG automation from pda

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having same issue. When I change % production on PDA it does not work. I have to change at control box. Also, PDA no longer displays water temp. Sensor is communicating with control box, but control box is not communicating those 2 items to the PDA. All other PDA options seem to function correctly.