Soft Plaster Spots

Uh oh. A PB/remodeler told us last week that's a sign of plaster delaminating (pulling away) from the gunite or concrete and water between the two. I'd find an expert to come out and check it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did some reading on delamination & it doesn't feel like a bubble per se, and I don't see any visible bulging. It's more like a hollow give feeling like in a bathtub. You don't feel it when walking on the surface, but if you kick it with the ball of your foot, it's a squishy thump. Not what I would expect to feel with Pebble plaster over concrete. Very hard to describe online.

Hi Michaelrbanks. I am having the same issue where it feels like a hollow five feeling. I see that you posted this some years ago. I am interested in what happened and if this is a problem that needs to be fixed or if it is just part of a pool. It does not seem right.

Thanks
Brad

I filed a warranty service request with the builder. They should be out to check sometime soon.
Hi Michaelrbanks. I am having the same issue where it feels like a hollow five feeling. I see that you posted this some years ago. I am interested in what happened and if this is a problem that needs to be fixed or if it is just part of a pool. It does not seem right.

Thanks
Brad

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.