Switching back to SWG from chlorine

Started season out opening up the pool with my SWG and sand filter. SWG stopped working (have had it 3 years so can't complain). I did order a new SWG but in the meantime, switched to using chlorine with only my sand filter as kids didn't want to not be able to swim while waiting for new SWG. Now I received my new SWG, question is: do I need to re-add the salt since I was using chlorine for the last couple of weeks? Don't want to screw system up but would really like to get back to using the SWG without having to constantly add chlorine. Thanks!

Salt doesn't go anywhere.
Unless you've drained and re-filled the pool or replaced a very large amount of water, there is no need to drain the pool. You can confirm that with a test if you want but I can't imagine it's changed.

I went through the same thing, SWG failed and I ran on bleach for a month till I got my new one. Salt is still there, new SWG works perfectly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.