Compupool salt generator

We are in our third year with a Compupool. This year we started the season with a leak and got it handled quickly. Was working great until this past week. Starting leaking again. Turned off the unit to backflush but noticed it said water fault. Turned the unit off and that's when I saw it was leaking. Did my back flush and called our pool guy. He's coming on Tuesday, but in the mean time he said to alternate turning in it on and off for a couple hours at a a time so it would generate until he got here Tuesday. When I turned it back on, it said high current. Can't find what that means and by this time my pool guy was done for the day. Any answers on what high current means

No, I don't know about the current problem, but I can tell you the smarter thing to do is to turn the SWG off and instead use liquid chlorine (aka household bleach) to maintain your pool while you wait for repairs.
Use the PoolMath app found up top here to determine how much to put in.

As soon as I saw the high current I turned it off. I really can't tell where it it leaking. It seems like it's leaking somewhere around the end cap where the plug comes out. I haven't used soap on it yet to see where it bubbles. Was going to do that but then we got a rain shower that went thru so I had to let it dry out a little around that area. My pool guy had me out left over tabs in the skimmer basket to keep it chlorinated.. I haven't had my water tested for the salt level since I found it was leaking. With the tabs in, my stick is showing that I'm ok there. I'll have to check what the model is. But I can't find anything on what "high current" means.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.