Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool under construction in SE Michigan

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool under construction in SE Michigan

Hey all

Our pool construction started on Wednesday and I thought we needed to say HI because we're going to be here a lot (since it's actually happening and not just being argued over). I've been reading up on the site about all of the intricacies of pool ownership and all the new terminology and techniques. Wife had a pool growing up and always talked about getting one when we had kids. Our son is almost 6 and she decided now is the time so here we are. These forums seem to be pretty friendly and active and look forward to contributing and getting my questions answered. I'll start up a construction thread and post some of our pics to get feedback as we move through this process. Any questions or feedback from the more experienced would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for having us
    Eric & TJ

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool under construction in SE Michigan

A new pool to help build! THANKS! If you have been reading you KNOW we love to look over your equipment and help you pick out the best stuff for long term use.

Pitcures are a MUST LOL

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

You're welcome! Here's the link to my construction thread with GASP! PICTURES!
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...higan?p=893716

Hope everyone enjoys
    ~18k gallon IG. Steel wall w/ vinyl liner - Pentair Clean & Clear 150sqft cartridge filter - Pentair IntelliFlow VS Pump - Pentair Intellichlor IC40 - Hayward H200FDN heater - Pentair IntelliBrite 5G LED light.

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to TFP! Good Luck!!!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter