Need Help Badly.

Intex SWG generally do not have much in the way of control. They are either on or off I thought? If this is integrated in the pump, then I would assume the SWG power is tied directly to the pump power.

- - - Updated - - -

Live and Learn. Here's the owners manual: 120v Sand Filter Pump Saltwater System Cg-28677 - Pool Accessories - Above Ground Pools - Store - Default Category - Intex
Check page 11. You did hook up the cell correct?

Are you getting error codes?

Something is off. The pictures in that manual do not match the picture on the website or the OP. :scratch:

The SWG cell is apparently to to installed int he filter, but there should be a controller on the top of the motor according to the manual.

Why does Intex always make all this so difficult? They have far too may different systems.

I saw that manual when I posted the link in my first post on this topic. I don't think that is the correct manual; it doesn't reference the Cg-28677 model at all. And what's more disconcerting, on this page, is that the exact same picture is being used for a Sand filter pump model .
[h=2]
[/h]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Now how do I treat a sand filter pool? Do I use the chlorine and other chemicals? I already put 2 bags of Morton pool salt in it. How long should I wait to treat it again? Also I did NOT get a skimmer or vacuum with this pool, which is odd because I got them with the other ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

The filter type has nothing to do with the chemical maintenance, which is always the same.

What test kit are you using? You need good test results to know what you need to add.

I just went out and purchased the salt water system. I had to. Crazy, crazy, crazy. You spend all that money and then have to spend even more. But, I only got it for $60.00...lol. They took half off because I complained about the misrepresentation on the pools box. So....yeah to me :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support