Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help Finding a part

1. Back To Top    #1

Help Finding a part

Hello,

I am new to the forum. I need help with a small cover on the top of my in ground pool step face plate.
    I did search for it in multiple pool supply stores without any luck. The part is shown on the picture below. I would appreciate if anyone can help with the proper name where to find replacement cover.
    Thanks,
    IMG_20150723_164344.jpg.

18k gal ing vinyl, Hayward 1.5hp Super Pump, DE filter, AquaRite SWG, Hayward H150FDN heater, HAI Omni IIe Home Automation Controller
    Last edited by lubeto; 07-31-2015 at 01:54 PM. Reason: added signature

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Help Finding a part

Looks like someone took a furniture leg cap and jerry-rigged it to serve the function. Just my first thought....?
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by YippeeSkippy View Post
    Looks like someone took a furniture leg cap and jerry-rigged it to serve the function. Just my first thought....?
    I don't think so mate. I've seen that at almost every vinyl liner swimming pool and I know that its part of the steps kit.
    18k gal ing vinyl, Hayward 1.5hp Super Pump, DE filter, AquaRite SWG, Hayward H150FDN heater, HAI Omni IIe Home Automation Controller

4. Back To Top    #4

Bump

5. Back To Top    #5

I would call several liner pool installers and describe it to them. They may be able to tell you who manufactured the steps and some contact info. Sorry -- its a bit of research by phone.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall