Help with Automatic Water Filler!!

May 22, 2015
Banning CA
We are leaving to go on vacation for six weeks. We recently re-plastered with Turtle Bay Pebble Sheen. I think because of the darker color, the evaporation is much more than usual (and it has been HOT here). Our spa (no pool) measures 7' by 9' and Pool Store figures it at about 600 gallons. It loses about ½ inch a day. I don't want our pump to be without water while we are gone so I bought a CMP Aqua Level Auto Fill. It seems to stick sometimes and since we are on water restriction, I also don't want it to overflow. Does anyone have a suggestion of an automatic filler?? I don't want to rely on a friend to check it daily so I need some help before we leave. Would like to not worry while we are gone.......

Just a thought. I once had a pool that always needed water so l went to my local Home Depot and purchased one of those water timers that go on the hose bib from the house. It was a seven day timer and although they had to keep their hose on, it solved the waterfill problem

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.